Book Review - Sinful Attraction By London Hale





SYNOPSIS
She’s an original sin sort of bad
I never should’ve looked at my police officer neighbor the way I did. We were too mismatched, too different to even hope we could be together. Especially seeing as how he could arrest me at any moment for what I did for a living. But Connor couldn’t help being my knight in shining armor, and one last rescue makes me lose what little control I had. To be with him, I have to give up my job and, very possibly, my home on the island. Even then, I don’t know if he can ever forgive me for the sins I can’t wash away.

He’s one of the good guys
From the moment Lola moved into my apartment building, I’ve wanted her. She’s too sweet and seemingly innocent, but it doesn’t stop me from lusting after her. There’s something about the hours she keeps, though. Something about the life she leads that has warning bells going off in my cop brain. Yet I can’t stay away. Not when she needs my help. Not when she needs me. Even if being with her could cost me my future.


REVIEW

I love London Hale! every book they come out with is like a little gift of steamy sexy fun so when I heard about Sinful Attraction I was so excited and I dived into the book as soon as I possibly could and just like every  London Hale book  It was fantastic. In this book we follow   Connor and Lola, Connor is a police officer and Lola is a sex worker, the minute I read that the first thing I thought was ..  I can't wait to see how this was going to unfold. I loved these two together , they have some very steamy moments together in this book, but we also got to see them being  vulnerable with each other. The minute these two exchange their first words to each other I was sold on their love story  and needed to see them have their happy ever after and this exactly what I got. I  was so invested in this couple ! you should have seen how much  I smiled reading how everything worked out for these two. I loved Sinful Attraction and I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book in this series, actually, it's going to be my next read the minute I  finish this review lol. If you are looking for a quick, sexy, story that will have your eyes hooked to every page you should definitely pick up  Sinful Attraction.

RATING
5/5 STARS

BUYING LINK 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott