Book Review - Remember By Dylan Allen




SYNOPISIS
Millicent 

Milly’s life was safe. Her plans, certain.

She doesn’t take risks because she knows what it’s like to lose everything.

But, when it all falls apart, she decides to throw caution to the wind. 

Her journey to reclaim her future leads her straight into the grown up arms of the boy she left behind.

In them, she finds passion long denied and love she thought was lost. 

But is the promise of a second chance worth the risk of losing herself again?

Dean

When he discovers that the girl he has loved his whole life moved on without him, Dean needs answers. 

He didn’t expect to still want her.

He didn’t expect her to want him, too. 

And suddenly, he finds himself in a battle for the heart of the woman he’s never stopped loving. 
As they look to the past for answers, can they hold onto the future they were meant to have?

Or will what they remember make them wish they could forget



REVIEW
After reading Rise By Dylan Allen I have been counting down the days until Remember came out . I would check up on Dylan Allen pages  weekly just  to see if I could get updates on when I could get my hands on this book. When I was able to get an ARC of this book I was thrilled and I Literally devoured  this book  the  minute it arrived on my kindle  and It was fantastic!

In this book we follow Milly and Dean and  these two  used to date when they where in high school and where very serious  , however what  happened with both  of there  fathers caused them to  be  ripped apart. Now Milly  is going through  a divorce and  trying to deal with  all of the changes  that will  affect her and her son because of it . However  as Milly is  trying to her Event Planner business   up and going, one of her biggest clients happen to be Dean and lets just  say  while  there first meeting was not filled with all the 'Reunited & It Feels so good feels "  you could just  tell the minute  there eyes connected every feeling they had towards each other  was reignited . I loved Milly and Dean's story , it was sexy and filled with  swoons but that wasn't just  it , I was  just amazed at how  supportive that are of each other  , these two  go through so much  in this book and through it all they had each other backs and I just loved that . I  feel like now anytime I think of the word soulmates I am going to think of  Milly and  Dean these two where just perfect for each other. Besides the romance I loved seeing the personal  journey  both Milly went through ,her character growth was just  amazing  and in a lot of ways Milly becomes more alive , more vibrant   as you   turn ever page and I just  loved that.We also got to dig deeper into what was going on  with  Milly's dad and what lead Dean's father to do what he did as  well and let me tell you all this , there were many time where  I would think to my self I know how this is going to  play  out ..I was wrong lol .. I was so wrong  ...  this story definitely  went in direction that I didn't  expect   , there were moments when  my  jaw literally dropped this book. Remember was just amazing.

Remember is a sexy , addicting , fun , heartwarming  story  . I loved this book and I NEED the next book!!. Dylan Allen if you are reading  this and you would like to give me a copy of this next book  that would be amazing lol . I can without  a doubt that this is one of my favorite books  of  2017 .If you love all these things in your books you should definitely get copy as soon as you can on June 1 2017.

RATING
5/5 STARS





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott