Book Review - Buns By Alice Clayton





SYNOPSIS


Clara Morgan is living the dream, if you can call rebranding hotels that are desperate for a new life and running any kind of marathon a dream. Which she does. But the career she loves and the endurance races that keep her adrenaline pumping have kept her too busy to put down any roots. Growing up in foster care, she’s never been able to establish traditions of her own, which may be why she’s fascinated by the rituals that generations-old family resorts are known for. She’s especially interested in the Bryant Mountain House, and not just for their secret recipe for the yummy, gooey, can’t-get-enough-of Hot Cross Buns….


Archie Bryant, the man with the Buns, is fifth generation and one-day-owner of the charming yet run-down Bryant Mountain House in Bailey Falls, New York. He’s determined to save his family’s legacy from the wrecking ball the old-fashioned way—by gritting his teeth and doing what needs to be done. There’s no way Archie will be influenced by the new hotel branding expert his father brought in to turn one hundred and fifty years of tradition on its head just to attract a faster, younger, slicker crowd. But when some of Clara’s ideas start bringing in new, paying customers, Archie can’t deny that she may have just given him a shot at keeping his resort open.

It’s sticky, it’s messy, it’s sweet, it’s Buns. 

REVIEW

Alice Clayton's Hudson Valley series has to be one my favorite series ever. When I got a chance to read Buns early I was so excited!!! . I had the biggest smile on my  face when the book appeared on my kindle lol . I dived into this book as soon as I could and it was wonderful!!

In this book we follow Clara and she is excellent at re branding hotels  and her next project  the Bryant Mountain House, this is where she meets Archie Bryant and at  first  he opposed her at every turn and its safe to say that  they didn't  get along that well at first .However the chemistry between there two  could not be denied and opened the  door to something more. I love the romance in this book  it was sexy , enchanting , fun and  heartwarming .Archie and Clara where just  perfect for each  other , I loved that  these  two  people  with all these walls around  hearts due to the past  experiences , let  each other in.I was so invested with this couple and I was so happy with how there story  concluded .I loved that we got to see all our favorites  from   the  other books  in this series It was fantastic getting to see what they where up  to . I could gush about how fantastic this book was forever, Alice Clayton delivers another fantastic story that made me , laugh , swoon , fan my self, worry and grin the biggest grin ever reading the epilogue . I have heard that this is last book  in this series and I am really  sad about this because I  did not  want it  to end . If you are looking for  a sexy , funny ,  addicting stories you should definitely  get a copy as soon as you can . Buns has to be one of the best romantic comedies I have read this year.


RATING 
5/5 STARS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott