Book Review - Forbidden Step Brother By Carmen Falcone





Synopsis
Tiffany Burrows is desperate for a relaxing getaway to get a break from work. When her stepmom offers a few days at the family Canadian cottage, she takes it in a heartbeat. But her dream turns into tense reality when she discovers her sexy, estranged stepbrother under the same roof, and worse: stranded due to a nasty snowstorm.

Travel journalist Santiago Cruz never expected Tiffany to show up during his stay in Lake Louise. Years ago, her reckless behavior stripped him of the family he could have had and he’s never forgiven her. He’s also never forgiven himself for the inconvenient fantasies including his sexy stepsister.

The forced proximity makes them own up to their mistakes and emotions, while starting a rendezvous hot enough to melt the coldest winter…







REVIEW


I am  a big fan of  Carmen Falcone books, so when I heard about  Forbidden Step - Brother I immediately  wanted to  read this it as soon as I could and I loved  it ! 

In this book we  Follow Santiago and Tiffany and they have a complicated relationship  already in the beginning of  this  story  they  are not  necessarily  very warm and fuzzy  towards each other, they  dont have the best history  with each other and then on top of  that  they  are step  siblings .I know a lot of people would hear the  word step siblings and think how is this going to work ,however Carmen Falcone is such a fantastic writer  , she always has me invested in her character and she made me root for Santiago and Tiffany  ! This story  is not  long at all  its was very  quick read , but  Carmen Falcone some how creates the  sexy hot romance ,  the angst ,and the perfect ending in  less than a 100 pages ,Iam convinced Carmen has  magic in her fingers. I  Forbidden Step -Brother was such sexy  addicting story  and I cannot wait to get my  hands on what Carmen Falcone writes next . If you love all these things in your books I suggest  you get   a copy of this books when it  comes  April 3 2017.

RATING 
5/5 STARS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott