ARC Book Review - Rise By Dylan Allen

SYNOPSIS
As a little girl, I saw my father destroy the family he claimed to love. I watched my mother waste her life dreaming of a man who left her without a second glance. 

As a woman, I don’t dream, I work. I don’t fall in love, I focus. I would never let anything as frivolous as love distract me. 

Until I meet Simon. A gorgeous, brilliant young architect with dark eyes, a sweet smile, and a dirty, dirty mouth. He sets me on fire, and suddenly all I can do is dream…of his hands, his lips, his body. Of a heart good enough and a love strong enough to make me believe in happily ever after.

But Simon has secrets that are even deeper than mine. Will our pasts destroy everything we’ve worked for? Or will we find the courage to rise to the challenge and fight for the love we share?







REVIEW

The minute I heard about this book I had this feeling that I was going to love it and I didn't know much about it  just  blurb and the  title,  but  I was just so excited to jump into this story.When I got the chance to read this book early I was thrilled and  the  minute It popped up on my  kindle I  put aside everything else I had to do and dived into this story. I read and read , lost track of time lol  and the only reason I took  breaks was because my  kindle was telling me  plug me in to charge or else I am going to  shut  down lol . I loved this story! Rise  is an excellent Debut novel from Dylan Allen . 

In this book we follow Addie and Simon and I was obsessed with these two characters. Addie was an amazing female lead , what happened to  her  and her family  when she was younger basically shaped her life and how she views many things . I feel like we all need a Simon in our lives lol  honestly  all the other book boyfriends better  look out  because Simon is coming into town lol , but seriously theses two characters have  both had there  share of  ROUGH ( yes the all caps was necessary  lol )  experiences in there lives  and they  both rised above it ( do you see what I did there lol ? ) we get to see them both work through there inner demons and fall in love . The romance in this book was incredible  honestly  just  talking  about it makes me want fan my self lol. Simon and Addie just click, I always believed in soulmates but these two reminded  me of why I do . Every scene I read these two was wonderful. Dylan Allen wrote  a beautiful love story for Simon and Addie and I could not have asked for anything more ,well maybe a heart shape that says Addie and Simon forever but I can do that myself lol .



There was never a dull moment in this story , It constantly kept me on my  toes  , my eyes where always racing to the next word . I loved everything  about this book , the love story , the characters , the setting  I could go on and on. This story was  amazing and I can already say that Rise is  one of the best contemporary romances I have read for 2017 .

Rise was a sexy , addictive , swoon worthy , emotional  contemporary romance . This book is definitely a must read and  I cannot wait to get my hands on Dylan Allen next book.  . Dylan If you are reading this and you want to give me your next book right now  that would be wonderful .If you love all these things in your books you should definitely pick up a copy when it it comes February 15,2017. 



RATING
5/5 STARS







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott