ARC Book Review - It Started With A Kiss By Marina Adair

                                                                SYNOPSIS
With a kidney transplant behind her, Avery Adams is determined to channel her inner adventurer and explore everything life has to offer. Only problem is, the closest she’s ever come to a real-life adventure was sixth-grade science camp. So to seize the summer in her rustic Sierra Nevada town, she takes a job as a guide at the local adventure lodge. But Avery doesn’t realize her biggest challenge will register at six-plus feet of rugged good looks and alpha-male charm.
As a member of the Sequoia Elite Mountain Rescue team, Tyson Donovan has made a life out of cheating death and rescuing weekend warriors from the treacherous terrain. “The world is my home” is more than just a motto; it’s what scares off women who would otherwise try to tie him down. When his dad’s health lands the family’s adventure lodge in serious danger of going up in flames, he moves home—and quickly remembers why he left. Until he meets Avery, the irresistible new guide who makes him want to stay.
Tyson gives the inexperienced Avery a lesson in romance that her books could never teach her. And with her undeniable spirit for life, Avery shows Tyson the healing power of love. But with one misstep, everything comes crashing down, and they’ll both have to take the biggest leap of all—into the kind of adventure that lasts a lifetime


REVIEW


I love Marina Adair books  and when I heard  about  her new Sequoia Lake series I was so excited  . I started reading the arc  for this book as soon as I could and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It started with a kiss was such a good read.

 In this book we follow Tyson and Avery. These two where just wonderful together  I mean at first  things between them have a  interesting start and when you read the book you will understand exactly what I mean by that lol ,but as we get deeper  into the story  things change between them and the romance starts to brew . The romance in this book was perfect for  these two character I felt  that they both helped open each other open up to something new weather they realized it  or not. Watching these two fall in love  over the course of this  book was just wonderful . Marina Adair writes  such swoon worthy romance in everyone of her stories. I loved that in this book we got to explore what living a full life truly means,  it got  me to think about  how life is  so short and we all need to take that jump sometimes . I am a huge fan of small town romance so I just  loved the setting ,all of other characters added something different to this  story . I  have nothing but good this to say about this book  Marina Adair has created another  wonderful read with Its started with a kiss.

It started with a  kiss was sexy, sweet, fun .heartwarming contemporary romance  and I cannot wait to see what Marina Adair has in store for the next Sequoia lakes novel. If you love all these things in your  books  I suggest you pick up a copy when it comes out January 31,2017

RATING

4.5/ 5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott