ARC Book Review - Drakon's Promise By N.J Walters

 
SYNOPSIS
Darius Varkas is a drakon. He’s neither human nor dragon.
He’s both.
He’s also the target of an ancient order who want to capture all drakons for their blood. When fresh, a drakon’s blood can cure any illness and prolong a human’s life, and the Knights will stop at nothing to get it.
When librarian Sarah Anderson stumbles across a rare book belonging to the Knights of the Dragon, she’s quickly thrust into a dangerous world of secrets and shifters and things she never would have believed possible. When the Knights realize Sarah has a secret of her own, she becomes just as much a target as Darius. Her scary dragon shifter just might be her best chance at survival
 
REVIEW
 
The minute I heard about this book I was immediately intrigued ,so when I got the chance to read this book early I was thrilled and I dived into this story as soon as I possibly could and I loved it!.
 
In this book we follow Darius and Sarah and Loved these two together . Darius and Sarah I absolutely perfect for each other. These two don't meet under the best circumstances Sarah is a librarian who happens to over hear a chilling conversation that her new employer is having . Her boss happens to be  a member of  the Knights of The Dragon ,a set of people  who have made it there  goal to capture people like Darius who are Drakon , because   there blood can cure any illness and prolong human life ,Sarah happens to stumble upon a book that  her employer has been looking for,so  she decides to find Dairus and attempt to warn him and this is really where this story starts to really take off. I loved all the things that we found out  the Drakons, I was absolutely fascinated with them and I really felt for them as well because  they are always being hunted by this evil  Knights of the Dragon group. The Knights of the Dragon have to be one of  the most twisted sick evil groups I have read about in while, some of things  they have done where just absolutely chilling. I felt like I was on this adventure with Darius and Sarah and I loved every minute of it . I loved  the romance in this book I felt it was sexy and fun and I was so happy with how things turned out for them. I don't think I have ever read a story quite like this one, with a sexy romance ,an interesting cast of character, and a plot that will have your eyes glued to the page wondering what will happen next and of course The Drakons , N.J Walters creates a fantastic story with  Drakon's Promise.
 
Drakons Promise was sexy , thrilling , addictive paranormal romance . I cant wait to see what N.J Walters has in store of  us next in this series. If you love all these things in your books I suggest you get a copy of this book.
 
 
RATING
5/5 STARS
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott