Book Review - Nothing More By Anna Todd

 
SYNOPSIS
 
New York's skyscrapers and hectic pace are a far cry from where Landon Gibson grew up, and the transition to New York University has been jarring. But he's getting the hang of things, found a job that pays (some of) the bills, enjoys school, and only occasionally runs into his ex, Dakota. You know, the one he chose NYU for...before she dumped him.

Luckily, his best friend, Tessa, shares a (terribly small) Brooklyn apartment with him. And given the ups and downs she's had with her own ex, she's a good listener when he finds himself in something of a love triangle—a love knot? Whatever it is, it's a mess. An exciting mess. Maybe an addicting mess, because beautiful girls.

Being young and finding your way in the world is hard. Landon's always been a positive person. But such a loud, demanding city so far away from home means you only get by with a little help from your friends. And a good pair of headphones.

Landon's going to be okay...but the journey sure will be fun to watch.
  
 
REVIEW 
 
Anna Todd is an amazing author , so when I got the chance to read  Nothing More I  dived into this book as soon as I possibly could and I loved it . Nothing more is another fantastic story by Anna Todd
 
In this book we follow Landon . I love Landon  he is so kind and genuine . We get to follow Landon as he navigates his new life in New York City . He originally  choose to go to NYU because  his girlfriend wanted to New York however she dumped  him so  situation is  definitely different for Landon now . I loved that we  got see Landon dealing with this ,going through a break up is not  easy and I found my self really  feeling for Landon ,at multiple parts of this book I just wanted to give him the biggest hug in the world. There was somewhat of a love triangle  in this story and I loved it  because it wasn't over the top type of love triangle , it was just so realistic, I feel like  through this whole love Triangle situation it helped Landon learn even more him self and it helped get him on road to getting over his  ex. This book was so addictive I kept telling my self okay , one more chapter , one more page , one more sentence .It never worked, I could  not stop reading I was completely pulled in  .
 
Nothing more was a sexy , emotional ,funny , heartwarming story. After reading this book I cannot wait to get my hands on Nothing Less, Iam literally counting down the days till its out .With characters that will make you feel ever emotion  you could think off , the setting of  New York City and  the plot that will have your eyes glued to the page ,Anna Todd creates a wonderful story with Nothing more. If you love all these things in your books I  strongly suggest you pick up copy.
 
 
RATING
5/5 STARS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott