Book Review - Maybe This Kiss By Jennifer Snow


SYNOPSIS
Love is always worth the risk . . . 

Neil Healy was happy to be promoted to Air Force lieutenant colonel, but he's less than thrilled that the new job has brought him back to his hometown. The memories alone could kill a man, to say nothing of actually seeing the woman he never got over. Neil knew avoiding Becky Westmore would be impossible, but he didn't expect the chemistry between them to be as strong as ever.

All Becky wants this holiday season is to get through the month of December with her sanity intact. Not helping? Her ex-boyfriend's return to Glenwood Falls. Even after a decade apart, Neil still makes her feel in ways no other man has. But Christmas is a time for miracles, and maybe Becky's will be a second chance at first love.

Maybe This Kiss Is the novella that starts of  The Colorado Ice series and Its also my very  first book by  Jennifer Snow.The blurb and beautiful cover really pulled me in and made me want to know more about this series .So when I got the chance to read it I was thrilled. I loved this novella Maybe This Kiss is  an excellent start  to this  series .

In this book we mainly  follow Neil and  Becky  and I just loved these two . Jennifer Snow does an amazing job writing this second chance romance I was rooting for these two to have there happy ending no matter what happened. With a sexy romance ,  the beautiful setting of Glenwood falls and the fantastic characters Jennifer Snow  creates a wonderful novella with Maybe This kiss.

Maybe This Kiss  was sexy , sweet , fun and heartwarming story and I cant wait to  read the next book in the  Colorado Ice Series If you love  all these things in your books I suggest you  get a copy.

RATING  
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott