ARC Book Review - Heated Pursuit By April Hunt


SYNOPSIS

The first in an all-new romantic suspense series from debut author April Hunt, perfect for fans of Julie Ann Walker, Lora Leigh, and Rebecca Zanetti!

TROPICAL HEAT

Penny Kline didn't come to Honduras on a pleasure trip. She's here to rescue her kidnapped niece, the only family she's got left. What she didn't plan on was walking into a covert ops mission---or being wrapped up in the hard-muscled arms of Rafe Ortega. The cool-as-ice operative's touch may get her all hot and bothered, but no man can have a hold on her heart until her niece is home where she belongs.

Even in the tropics, Alpha Security operative Rafe can take down the bad guys without breaking a sweat. Hostage extractions. Clandestine missions. Those are the things he's been trained to handle. Relationships? Not so much. But one look at this strong, sexy redhead and he's seized by a fierce urge to protect her at all costs. Now Penny and Rafe will have to up their game because they're about to go into a master criminal's lair without backup, and the danger---and passion---is about to explode . . .
 

REVIEW


The minute I saw this book I just knew I had read it. The cover, the synopsis , everything really just pulled me in. When I got a chance to read this book early I dived into the story as soon as I possibly could and I loved it!. Heated Pursuit was an excellent start to The Alpha Security Series.

 In this book we follow Penny and Rafe. The whole reason they meet is because Penny is in Honduras to rescue her niece who has been kidnapped and Rafe and his team happen to be looking for the same person who was responsible for her niece being kidnapped,Because of this they have to work together and this is really where the story picks up. From the moment I saw Penny and Rafe have there very first interaction I loved the idea of them as a couple, the sexual chemistry between these two was just on fire. If I had to describe the romance in three words, the three would be  sexy , hot and heart pounding. No matter what happened in this book, if they were bickering, having sexy times ( smoking hot sexy times I might add ) or a sweet moment I was rooting for them to matter what happened and let me tell you there was so much that  happened in this book. April Hunt creates a sexy, thrilling, action-packed story with Heated Pursuit. I could not put this book down, my eyes were glued to every word I read.

 Heated Pursuit was an amazing story with a romance that will have you fanning your self ,the exotic location of Honduras and a plot that will keep you on your toes April Hunt creates a story a fantastic story  .I cannot wait to see what April Hunt writes next if you love all these things in your books I suggest you get a copy when it comes out October 25, 2016



RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott