Book Review -Wild Things By Catherine Vale




SYNOPSIS

Senna, the curvy Princess, and fierce protector of her kingdom, refuses to be given away in marriage to the Ottway, an evil bastard of a man, who just so happens to be aligned with her father. Marriage arranged, Senna is torn between what she must do for her kingdom, and what her heart truly wants. 

Gabriel isn't just Senna's guard, but a powerful wolf-shifter, who just so happens to want her as his own. It would be treason to go against the wishes of the King, but what these old men don't seem to know, is that when it comes to love, rules are meant to be broken. 

Will Gabriel be successful in his attempt to rescue Senna from danger? And if they make a run for it, will they be able to survive in a world of aliens and shifters, who will stop at nothing to destroy them, should they rebel? 

Note To Readers: This is a quirky, fun story set in a modern world with a steam-punk feel, mixed with everything you want in a paranormal shifter romance. Gabriel is a wolf-shifter, and Senna is the curvy lady that he's willing to do anything for, including give up his life, if he must. This story, along with all of my other stories, will end in a HEA, but the journey to get there will be nothing short of wild. Hold on tight! 




REVIEW


I Love Catherine Vale Books . I literally have a big grin on my face every time she announces a new book, so it would come to no one as a  surprise when I say I dived into this book as soon as I possibly could and I loved it. Wild Things is another fantastic story by Catherine Vale 

 In this book we follow Gabriel  and Senna ,I love these two characters. I really felt for them in this story ,Gabriel and Seena are in love however Senna has to marry someone else who is rather dreadful if you ask me so you can see how in the beginning of the story why things might seem hopeless for these two . I felt so sad seeing Senna prepare to go get married to someone she did not want to be married to .However when things drastically changed and Senna and Gabriel find themselves on the run . I loved every minute of this story the romance was just fantastic at first it starts of being a secret romance however as the story unfolds it becomes so much more Catherine Vale did an amazing job with the romance in this story . Seeing the devotion Senna and Gabriel have towards each other just made me root for them even more than I already did . Nothing made me happier than knowing at the end of the story they got an ending that was absolutely perfect for them . I loved the shifters ! the world that Catherine Vale creates  with these fascinating creatures adds into making this story absolutely spectacular and I just want to add there aliens in  this story too ! Shifters and Aliens how cool is that ? (So very cool ). Between the sexy romance ,the cast of characters and the  action-packed plot that will keep you at the edge of your seat Catherine Vale creates another wonderful story with wild things. 

Wild Things was a sexy, action-packed, fun story I cannot wait to see what Catherine Vale right next if you love all these things in your books I suggest you get a copy. 



REVIEW
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott