Book Review - Unthinkable By Nina Croft


SYNOPSIS

Jake Callahan, leader of the Tribe, has always believed he’s one of the good guys. Now, hunted by the government he used to work for, he’s taking a crash course in being bad. What he desperately needs is a bargaining tool, and that’s unfortunate for Christa Winters, daughter of Jake’s former boss.

Christa is a scientist, a total geek, and a good girl with a secret hankering for bad boys. Which turns out to be embarrassingly inconvenient when she’s kidnapped by a stunningly gorgeous—but obviously bad-to-the-bone—man intent on using her against the father she loves. A man with a seemingly uncanny ability to know exactly when she’s thinking about kissing him—which is most of the time.

But people are dying, and it becomes clear that the stakes are much higher than Jake ever imagined. Someone is out to obliterate the Tribe and everyone associated with it, including Christa. Only by working together to uncover the secrets behind the past, can they ever hope to have a future.


REVIEW


Unthinkable is my very first book by Nina Croft I had heard so many good things about this book so when I got a chance to read this story I was so excited and I dive into the story soon as I could and it was amazing. 

 In this book we mainly  follow Christa and Jake and I love these together. At first  they really don't meet under the best circumstances with Jake Kidnapping Christa but at  they get closer and closer things begin to change between them. I don't think I have read anything quite like this story ,it was just so fascinating we learn about this group of people called The Tribe who  have some really cool abilities that your regular human being doesn't ,however we also find out that a lot of them are on the run, Jake is a part of this group of people and we meet him desperately trying to save his people who have been captured so in an effort to save them he kidnap Christa the daughter of the man who he believes is in charge and this is where the story really takes off. Nina Croft takes us an action-packed sexy thrilling ride with this story. I could not put this book down there so many things  that happened in this book, so much was revealed !, there are so many twists and turns that I did not be coming. The romance was spectacular I was rooting for Christa and  Jake  no matter what happened,  the sweet and sexy moment that happened between these two made me  even more invested in their love story. The cat and mouse race between the government and the tribe members had me on the edge of my seat this book was just so so so good .

Unthinkable is a sexy , thrilling, heart pounding story. With a fantastic cast of characters, a sexy romance  and a plot that will keep your eyes glued to the  page until the end Nina Croft creates a unique, wonderful story with unthinkable and after reading the ending of this book I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book in the series ! can't have it now? lol if you love all these things in your books  I suggest you get a copy.

RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott