ARC Book Review - The Trouble With A Mistletoe By Jill Shalvis

                                                         SYNOPSIS
If she has her way . . .

Willa Davis is wrangling puppies when Keane Winters stalks into her pet shop with frustration in his chocolate-brown eyes and a pink bedazzled cat carrier in his hand. He needs a kitty sitter, stat. But the last thing Willa needs is to rescue a guy who doesn’t even remember her . . .

He’ll get nothing but coal in his stocking.

Saddled with his great-aunt’s Feline from Hell, Keane is desperate to leave her in someone else’s capable hands. But in spite of the fact that he’s sure he’s never seen the drop-dead-gorgeous pet shop owner before, she seems to be mad at him . . .

Unless he tempers “naughty” with a special kind of nice . . .

Willa can’t deny that Keane’s changed since high school: he’s less arrogant, for one thing—but can she trust him not to break her heart again? It’s time to throw a coin in the fountain, make a Christmas wish—and let the mistletoe do its work . . .
 


REVIEW 

After reading the first book  In the  Heartbreaker Bay  series I was so excited to read the second book The Trouble with Mistletoe so when I got a chance to read this book early , I was thrilled and I dived into this story as soon as I possibly could and I absolutely loved it !!! Trouble With A Mistletoe was fantastic !

In this book we follow  Willa and Keane  there two have a really interesting past  with  each other and what I mean by that is Keane stood up Willa at the prom when they were in high school  ,so I think It would  safe to say that in the  beginning of this book  Willa  was not exactly  feeling  very happy to see him, and then on top of that he didn't even  remember her so that makes the situation worse, however as time goes by and they get to know each other things change.There was literally moments in this  book where I would  scream at them and say why don't you two see that your absolutely perfect for each other lol .I found the romance  between these two fantastic, Jill Shalvis writes such amazing romances into her stories.  As I got deeper into this story I got more and more invested in these two character not just as a couple but as individual character. If I had to describe there romance in three words they would be  sexy , adorable and swoon worthy . I loved Willa and Keane! watching them fight with each other , laugh together , have steamy hot  sexy times  or  just seeing them be too cute for words had me rooting for them to have there happy ending with each other .

I said this while I was reading the first book In the Heartbreaker Bay series  and I am about to say it again lol .I absolutely love where this books is set  and then on top the setting being amazing the story takes places in the  holiday season. This  made  this story even more awesome and did I mention that Willa owns a pet shop !! so we get to see all types of animals that I just wanted to drag from out of the book and snuggle with . With the  fantastic cast of characters , the sexy romance and setting that makes me wish I could jump into this book ,Jill Shalvis creates fantastic story with The Trouble with A Mistletoe .

The Trouble With A Mistletoe  was a sweet  , sexy ,  heartwarming story  with a happy ever after ending  that romance novel  lovers  like myself will absolutely adore . I swear Jill Shalvis puts a little magic into every  book she  writes .If you love all these things In your romance I suggest you  get a copy when it comes out September 27, 2016

RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott