ARC Book Review - Size Matters By Alison Bliss




SYNOPSIS

The rules of (fake) engagement . . .
Leah Martin has spent her life trying to avoid temptation. But she's sick of low-fat snacks, counting calories, and her hyper-critical mom. Fortunately, her popular new bakery keeps her good and distracted. But there aren't enough éclairs in the world to distract Leah from the hotness that is Sam Cooper - or the fact that he just told her mother that they're engaged . . . which is a big, fat lie.

Sam sometime speaks before he thinks. So what started out as defending Leah's date-ability to her judgmental mother soon turned into having a fiancee! Now the plan is to keep up the fake engagement, stay "just friends," and make Leah's family loathe him enough to just call the whole thing off . But Sam has an insatiable sweet tooth, not only for Leah's decadent desserts but her decadent curves. Her full lips. Her bright green eyes. Yep, things aren't going quite according to plan. Now Sam has to convince Leah that he's for real . . . before their little lie turns into one big, sweet disaster.
 


REVIEW

From the minute I heard that Allison Bliss was writing this book I was so excited. I have literally been counting down the days till I could read this book so when I got a chance to read this book early I was thrilled. I dived into the story as soon as I could and I love it! Size Matters with an amazing story and a spectacular first book in the Perfect fit series.

In this book we follow Sam and  Leah  .I loved that we got a Plus Size heroine in this book .Leah was just fantastic she was smart ,funny relatable and feisty . She has her own insecurities and has a very hypercritical mother but I found that as the story unfolded we got to see her come into her own and say to hell with what you think and I loved that , did I also mention she owns her own bakery! to be honestly there are times I wish I could just dive into the story have whatever baked good she created lol . Sam was just awesome ,when we meet him he doesn't want a relationship and when you hear more about his previous relationships you can really understand but you can see the moment he met Leah that went through the window even when he just didn't realize himself lol. I love how kind , understanding and loyal Sam is and also did mentioned that he's ridiculously good-looking get ready to make space for your next book boyfriend lol . I love the romance in this book, during the whole fake  engagement you  see Leah and Sam fall  in love , watching it happen over the course of this book was just fantastic .Every sweet moment , sexy moment and  even arguments between these two just make me root for them more and more. I love this story I took my time reading it simply because I didn't want it to end. With a sexy romance, a wonderful cast of  characters and a plot that will make you wish this story would never end , Alison Bliss creates a fantastic story with Size Matters.

Size matters is a sexy , funny ,heartwarming contemporary romance. This book is one of the best books I have read this year and I can't wait to get my hands on the next book in the Perfect Fit series. If you love all these things in your stories I suggest you get a copy when it comes out November 29, 2016.


RATING 
5/5 STARS

Comments

  1. Thanks for the awesome review, JoDeen! I'm so happy you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott