ARC Book Review - Her Halloween Treat By Tiffany Reisz

                                                      SYNOPSIS 
Trick…or wicked treat! 

It was a devastating dirty trick—Joey Silvia just found out her boyfriend of two years is married. What. A. Dick. Joey knows her best chance to get over one guy is to get under another. Of course, heading home to her family's remote cabin in Oregon poses some challenges in the "available men" department…until she discovers this cabin comes with its own hot handyman! 

Holy crap, Chris Steffensen. When did her brother's best friend turn into a hard-bodied pile of blond-bearded hotness? He's the perfect Halloween treat—and a surprisingly dirty rebound guy. For a couple of weeks, anyway. Except that Chris has other ideas…like proving to Joey that this blast from the past is a whole lot more than a naughty Halloween hookup




REVIEW

When I first saw the cover of Her Halloween Treat the first thing I thought Is I have to read this book ! and then I read the blurb! and It made me even more obsessed with this book so when I got the chance to read  it early I was thrilled and I dived into this story as soon as I possibly could and I absolutely  loved it Her Halloween Treat , it is an excellent  start to the Men at work series.

In this book we follow Joey and Chris . In the beginning of this story its  safe to say that Joey is not the happiest  person right now because she finds out that her boyfriend is married so you really feel for her in the beginning of the story ,so when she goes home for her  brothers wedding  , she  meets  up with Chris her brother best friend ,she is looking for a rebound guy but in the process gets so much more . When  I  read the first  scene between  Joey and Chris all I could think was you two are so very cute  together lol  the romance between  Joey and Chris was fantastic  they way it evolved  over this  story  from being a rebound relationship to seeing them giving into there feelings and falling in love  was just wonderful to read. I enjoyed every sweet  , sexy ( trust me there  are some steaming hot sexy times in this book)   moment between them and I was so happy to see them get an ending that was absolutely perfect for them .

My favorite season is  Autumn so the  fact that this  book is set in  Autumn  in a remote cabin in   Oregon  just  makes this book even better, It  creates such beautiful images in your head of what the places in this story look  like , there were time that I wish I could  jump into this book  and live in that cabin lol .

Her Halloween Treat was a sexy , sweet ,heartwarming , fun story . Between  the   steaming hot romance , the  cast of characters  and the stunning setting  Tiffany Reisz has created a fantastic story with Her Halloween Treat and I cannot wait to see what she has in store for the rest of  the Men at  work series . If  You love all these things in you books I suggest you pick up a copy when It comes out  October  1st , 2016

RATING 
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott