ARC Book Review - A Fool For You By Katee Robert


SYNOPSIS

It’s been thirteen years since Hope Moore left Devil’s Falls, land of sexy cowboys and bad memories. Back for the weekend, she has no intention of seeing the man she never got over…or the two of them getting down and dirty. It’s just a belated goodbye, right? No harm, no foul.

Until six weeks later, when her pregnancy test comes back positive…

Daniel Rodriguez hasn’t forgiven himself for how things went down with Hope all those years ago. He knows she’s better off without him, but when she shows up on his doorstep, panicking because she’s pregnant with his baby, he can’t help seeing it as a chance to make up for the past.

Too bad Hope has no intention of going along with his plans

REVIEW

I was so excited when I got the chance to read this book early. Katee Robert is truly an amazing writer, I dive into the story the minute I could and I absolutely loved it!!!

 In this book we follow Daniel and Hope. We find out from the beginning that Daniel and Hope used to be together however a tragic accident teared them apart , flash forward 13 years later they meet again and this is really where the story picks up. I really felt for both of these characters they have been through a lot and have grieved in their own ways but in this book we get to see them find their way back to each other , reading that made me so happy and did I forget to mention Hope is pregnant with Daniel  baby ?, all this came together to make a fantastic story. The romance in this book was just fantastic I became so invested in this characters I needed to see them have their happy ending and  that is exactly what I got from the story. With a  sexy romance, characters you will just adore and a plot that will keep your eyes on the page until you reach the end ,Katee Robert creates a wonderful story with A fool for you

A Fool For You is a sexy, heartwarming story. I cannot wait to get my hands on what Katee Robert writes next. If you  like  all these things in your books. I suggest you get a copy when it comes out October 3 , 2016 .


RATING 
5/5 STARS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott