ARC Book Review -The Black Sheep's Secret Child By Cat Schield


SYNOPSIS

A second chance with her son's secret father! 
Widow Savannah Caldwell faces the challenge of her life: begging Trent Caldwell—her former fling and late husband's brother—to save the family's ailing music business. That she's still attracted to Trent makes things hard; that Trent is her son's secret father makes things impossible! 
Trent is fiercely proud of making his own fortune, despite his controlling father. And he's always believed his brother got the girl who should have been Trent's. Now he'll have the family business, and his brother's widow in the bargain. But will their romantic reunion be waylaid by Savannah's shocking baby secret?

REVIEW
I am a huge Cat Schield fan so when I heard that she was coming out with a new book I was thrilled. The minute I got a chance to read this book I dive into the story and I loved it The Black Sheep's Secret Child  was another fantastic story by Cat Schield. 

 In this story we follow Savannah and Trent and I just love these two together.Savannah and Trent have a very complicated past and one thing I love about characters with a history together is the backstory and trust me you want to know what their backstory .Savannah and Trent used to be together but they broke up and she then married his brother, so fast forward to where the story starts she's a widow and she needs Trent help so to say the situation is complicated would be very much accurate ,and then on top of that Savannah is keeping a huge secret the father of her baby is actually Trent and not her deceased husband , so there is a lot going on , however the more time they spend together is the closer they become. The romance in the story was fantastic! Cat Schield always writes swoon worthy romance in her stories , every moment we spent with Trent and Savannah had me more invested in these characters.This story was just wonderful I constantly flipping the pages needing to know what would happen next. With a  sexy romance , characters who will make you feel every emotion that you can think of , the cutest little baby ever and a plot that will keep your eyes into this book until you turn to last page  Cat Schield has created a fantastic story with The Black Sheep's Secret Child. 

The Black Sheep's Secret Child was a sexy, heartwarming, wonderful story. I felt that Trent and Savannah got a perfect story and I cannot wait to see what Cat Schield writes next. If you love these things in your books I suggest you get a copy when it comes out October 3  , 2016. 


RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott