ARC Book Review - Beautiful By Christina Lauren


SYNOPSIS

Featuring the entire BEAUTIFUL series cast for one final hurrah!

A FREE-SPIRITED GIRL IN NEED OF A BREAK.
A MAN WEIGHED DOWN BY RESPONSIBILITY.
A ROAD TRIP VACATION WHERE ALL BETS ARE OFF.
OH, AND A LOT OF WINE.

After walking in on her boyfriend shagging another girl in their place, Pippa Bay Cox ditches London for the States to go on a drunken road trip with Ruby Miller and some of her Beautiful friends.

Scaling the career ladder is the default way to deal with heartbreak—and to just deal—for Jensen Bergstrom. Absolutely buried by his drive and workload, he rarely takes time for himself. But when his sister Hanna convinces him to join the gang on a two-week wine tour, he has a rare moment of cutting loose. Of course, it’s only once he’s committed that he realizes the strange girl he met briefly on the plane is coming along, too. She might be too much for him…or he might realize his life has become too small and needs her to make it bigger, crazier.

With this circle of friends there’s always something going on: from Chloe and Sara’s unexpected personality swaps to Will’s new domestic side to Bennett’s text message barrage and George’s own happily-ever-after. In short, their adventures in love, friendship, and hilarity are nothing short of Beautiful.


REVIEW

Ever since the very first book in the Beautiful Bastard series has come out I have a huge fan of Christina  Lauren . Every time a book by them comes out it almost feels like I'm getting a gift that is how excited I get. So  when I got the chance to read this book early I freaked out ,did a happy dance and dived into the story as soon as I possibly could. I absolutely loved it Christina Lauren have created another amazing story with Beautiful 

 In this book we follow Jensen and Pippa and oh my God I love these two characters. To me they seem like complete opposites in a lot of ways, however together they were absolutely perfect for each other. Pippa is in need of some change in her life and Jensen is in dire need of a vacation so you can see how this road trip would be a wonderful idea for both of them . because of how  they initially meet things between them start off on a somewhat awkward note at the start of the story but during the roach trip things change and they become a lot closer. The romance in this book was just fantastic ! I have come to expect amazing romance of Christian Lauren  they always deliver that in there books .If I could describe Pippa's and Jensen Love Story in three words they would be sexy, swoon worthy and enchanting. I want to talk about the road trip itself when I got more details about this road trip I wanted to jump into the book and go with them because it sounded amazing and then on top of that this book too place  in autumn I love autumn ! .The descriptions of the places that we go to on this road trip just create these  beautiful pictures of what these places look like in your mind .There was just so much that happened in this book, I could literally gush about this book forever I love it so much! . We also got to see all the characters from the previous books in the series make an appearance it made me so happy to see what they're up to. Watching Jensen and Pippa's story unfold was just wonderful. I literally did not want the story to end beautiful by Christina Lauren has to be one of the best contemporary romances I have ever read I have read this year .

 Beautiful was a sexy, fun, heartwarming story .It makes me so happy to know at the end of this series all the characters that I have come to love got their own version of there happy ever after. This series will always have a special place in my heart . I cannot wait to see what Christina Lauren write next I  just know that it's going to be amazing. If you love all these things in your books I suggest you get a copy when it comes out October 4, 2016

RATING
5/5 STARS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott