ARC Book Review -The Bachelor Auction By Rachel Van Dyken


SYNOPSIS

Jane isn't entirely sure that Cinderella got such a raw deal. Sure, she had a rough start, but didn't she eventually land a prince and a happily-ever-after? Meanwhile, Jane is busy waiting on her demanding, entitled sisters, running her cleaning business, and . . . yep, not a prince in sight. Until a party and a broken shoe incident leave Jane wondering if princes---or at least, a certain deliciously hunky billionaire---maybe do exist.

Except Brock Wellington isn't anyone's dream guy. Hell, a prince would never agree to be auctioned off in marriage to the highest bidder. Or act like an arrogant jerk---even if it was just a façade. Now, as Brock is waiting for the auction chopping block, he figures it's karmic retribution that he's tempted by a sexy, sassy woman he can't have. But while they can't have a fairy-tale ending, maybe they can indulge in a little bit of fantasy . .
 




REVIEW

The Bachelor Auction is my very first book by Rachel Van Dyken .I have heard so many amazing things about this author , so when I got the chance to read it early I was thrilled. I got into the story as soon I could and I loved It The Billionaire Auction it was a fantastic story by Rachel Van Dyken.

In this book we follow Jane and Brock, I love these two together. When we  meet Brock he  constantly being put in situations by his grandfather who he just can't seem to say no to and Jane literally feels suffocated by living with her two awful sisters . Both of them are in a desperate need of a vacation from their lives so when an opportunity comes came for Jane to work away from home for three weeks and Brock to take a vacation honestly I felt like it was the best thing for both of them. The romance in this book was just fantastic as they got to know each other and they grew closer and closer and eventually fall in love and it was just so wonderful to read . Jane and Brock story was just fantastic I found myself so invested in these characters  not just as a couple but as individuals I rooted for every triumph they had  and I wanted to hug them when things did not go there way. With  the sexy romance ,a fantastic cast of characters and the a plot that will have you wrapped up in an Brock and Jane story. Rachel Van Dyken creates a fantastic book with The Bachelor Auction.

The Bachelors Auction is the sexy, swoon worthy, heartwarming ,Cinderella esque    romance .I love this book and I cannot wait to see  what Rachel  Van Dyken  has in store for the next book in the series. If you love all of these things in your books I suggest  you get a copy when it comes out October 4, 2016


RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott