You Are Here By S.M.Lumetta Is Out !!!

                                 SYNOPSIS
Lucie Gideon wakes up in a hospital, alone. Her family is dead and her home is gone, but she can’t remember a thing. She soon discovers, however, she can glimpse the future, and everything she sees seems to revolve around a mysterious man she's never met.

Greyson Ellicott hasn’t been a part of normal society in a decade. As a contract killer, he's learned to deaden himself so he doesn’t have to think or feel for anything or anyone. His carefully buried memory cracks open and reminds him of what he left behind.

When Lucie and Greyson meet head-on, destinies collide. Grey doesn't want to care about—let alone fall in love with—the crazy girl who has visions of him, but she's in the crosshairs of a murderer and he may be the only one who can save her.






Buying Links




REVIEW

The  minute I read the blurb of You are Here I was immediately  interested, it  made me want to  know  more about what  was going  on in this  book  and combined with the stunning cover immediately  I added  it to  my  to be read pile .When I got the chance to read this book  early I jumped at the opportunity and read it as soon as I possibly could and I loved it !. 

 In this book we follow Lucie and Greyson  these two were such  intriguing characters,  there are so many layers  to both of them . With Lucie she has amnesia and she also  has  vision  at the beginning of this book  so she is almost starting  with the same  blank slate  that we get at the  beginning  of the  book . Seeing her  find out more about her life before she  had amnesia  was almost like  doing this  this really interesting at picture puzzle and when  all the piece come together it creates this  fascinating picture that you didn't expect to see. I also loved the role Lucie vision played in the story. Greyson who  most of  the  book  is called grey has been to such  a dark places during his life  when you  hear more about his  past you really  feel for him , however I  felt  like in this  book  we got to see him make amends with his personal demons and that was wonderful  to see . The romance between the Lucie and Greyson was  absolutely wonderful .If I could describe there romance in three words they would be . sexy , devotion and thrilling  . This  book was filled with so much  mystery I think it really is  best to go into it not knowing a lot it,  this book had some twist and turns that I did not see coming.  I had such a problem putting down this book  because I just  needed to know what would happen next . S.M Lumetta   weaves  a sexy romance ,mystery  ,heartwarming moments and so much more  into this captivating story.

You are Here is a  sexy , mysterious , thrilling story  that held on to me and did not let go until the  end . When I finished this book I felt like Lucie and Greyson  got an  ending  that was absolutely  perfect for them ,  the epilogue left me with the  biggest  smile on my face . I loved this book and I cannot wait to see what S.M. Lumetta writes next  if you love all these things in your books  I suggest you pick up a copy 


RATING 

5/5 STARS









WHERE YOU CAN FIND S.M.LUMETTA 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott