Top 5 Favorite Quotes from The Forbidden Billionaire By J.S.Scott

Hi Everyone!  on  August 30th The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott  the  forth book In The Sinclair Series will be out .To celebrate I will be sharing  My Top 5 favorite Quotes from The Forbidden Billionaire By J.S.Scott the second book  in the series .


SYNOPSIS 
All of Jared Sinclair’s wealth still can’t ease the pain from his terrible childhood… or his guilt over a recent tragedy. Unable to forgive himself, the billionaire property investor buries his emotions, toughens his skin, and becomes a notorious womanizer, refusing to commit his heart to a woman when he’s convinced she wants only his wallet.
But ever since Jared arrived in Amesport, Maine, he’s been intrigued by Mara Ross, the petite and sexy shop owner who asks nothing of him. When Mara’s store is purchased without her knowledge, she stands on the brink of losing her home, her livelihood, and generations of family history. Then the irresistibly persuasive Jared proposes a business deal to Mara… and soon draws her into a steamy, sensual affair, convincing her that he’s anything but cold. However, when a revelation shakes Mara’s fragile trust to the core, Jared must finally confront the truth about his past



BUYING LINKS



QUOTES


I don’t give a shit. As long as they can’t see you I don’t care. I want them to know you’re fucking mine, Mara.”
― J.S. Scott, The Forbidden Billionaire

“Holy hotness,” Randi whispered loudly. “They make this event look like a hot male model convention instead of a wedding.”
― J.S. Scott, The Forbidden Billionaire

"Without another word, Jared carried her out of the house and into his car. As he put her gently  in the seat, he said fiercely , '' You .Belong . With. Me "
― J.S. Scott, The Forbidden Billionaire

" Jesus . woman, if you haven't figured that out by now, I don't know how else to show you how much I love you .When you left the reception today . I was more afraid  of losing you  that I've ever been scared of anything . I need you, Mara. I love you so damn  that I can't fucking breathe "
― J.S. Scott, The Forbidden Billionaire

" Home wasn't a place or a building for her anymore ; it was state of mind.As long as Jared was with her , she'd always be home"
― J.S. Scott, The Forbidden Billionaire


These are some of  my favorite quotes from The Forbidden Billionaire .If you have not read it yet   that I really suggest you do ! If You have  in the comments  tell what some of your favorite quotes from this book are .

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott