ARC Book Review - Roman Crazy By Alice Clayton and Nina Bocci

                                                                     SYNOPSIS 
Avery Bardot steps off the plane in Rome, looking for a fresh start. She’s left behind a soon-to-be ex-husband in Boston and plans to spend the summer with her best friend Daisy, licking her wounds—and perhaps a gelato or two. But when her American-expat friend throws her a welcome party on her first night, Avery’s thrown for a loop when she sees a man she never thought she’d see again: Italian architect Marcello Bianchi.

Marcello was the man—the one who got away. And now her past is colliding with her present, a present where she should be mourning the loss of her marriage and—hey, that fettuccine is delicious! And so is Marcello…

Slipping easily into the good life of summertime in Rome, Avery spends her days exploring a city that makes art historians swoon, and her nights swooning over her unexpected what was old is new again romance. It’s heady, it’s fevered, it’s wanton, and it’s crazy. But could this really be her new life? Or is it just a temporary reprieve before returning to the land of twin-set cardigans and crustless sandwiches?

A celebration of great friendship, passionate romance, and wonderful food, Roman Crazy is a lighthearted story of second chances and living life to the fullest.



REVIEW


From the minute I heard about  Roman Crazy By Alice Clayton and Nina Bocci  I was excited about  it  ,literally  before  It  had a cover  or a blurb on the  good reads page I was excited about it  lol  . In fact it was  in  my  very  first post on  this blog  as one of my  most anticipated reads for this year .So when I was given the opportunity to read  this book  early to say  I was  beyond  thrilled would  not  be an accurate way to describe how  I felt , I was so  excited that I could not keep  still .Just looking  at the arc that arrived on my  kindle  filled me with such happiness. So obviously  the  minute  I got this book I read  it  and I Absolutely loved it ! It was as amazing as I thought  it  would be .Just talking about it  makes me want it to read it again Roman Crazy was fantastic ,this book is officially on my favorites list .  

In this book we follow Avery and lets just say at the  beginning of this  book  things  are not going so well for Avery , however they  result  in her  travelling  to  Rome  for  the summer.Seeing  Rome  through  Avery   eyes  filled me  with  such   travel lust its  not  even funny  seriously  Iam thinking  about  jumping on plane  and  traveling to Rome as I type this review lol . The way this beautiful place ,its food , its art and people  are  describe and portrayed  in this  book  creates such  a vivid  picture in your head of  what Rome is like  .I felt like it was exactly where Avery needed to be. The characters in this  book  were just wonderful I  feel like I want to  be friends  with  nearly all of  them. Everyone needs a friend like  Daisy  , funny  loyal  and  just a awesome human being  she was a such a fantastic friend to Avery  and everyone needs a  love interest  like Marcello , hot  ,fun , passionate , loyal ,smart , sexy ( iam going to to  stop with the adjectives  now  I think  you get the point Marcello is wonderful and he is  totally book boyfriend material lol )  The  romance  between these  Avery and Marcello was steaming hot , I loved seeing them reconnect  with  each other  the second chance romance  that  Alice Clayton and Nina Bocci  create in this story was  very  much swoon worthy . I shipped these two so hard  I literally  became this  gif whenever there was scene that  both of  Avery and Marcello were in lol


I even have my own shipping name for them ( SHIP MAVERY ). I loved Avery and Marcello together and I was  so happy to  see them  get there  own version of  happily every after .

Roman Crazy is a sexy , funny ,romantic , heart warming ,  captivating  story that  filled me with such happiness while I was  reading It . I literally had  the  biggest  grin on my  face reading this entire  book and  I deliberately  took my time reading the last few chapters because I didn't want to end lol .Seeing Avery not only  find love again  but rediscover her self  again was  just   such  was just wonderful. I feel like this  story will always  have a special place in my  heart .I cannot  wait to see what  Alice Clayton and  Nina Bocci write  next !!! .If you love all these things in yours books I really suggest you  pick up a copy when It  comes out  September 13, 2016.

RATING
5/5 STARS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott