ARC Book Review - The Sapphire Affair By Lauren Blakely


                                                         SYNOPSIS
Bounty hunter Jake Harlowe knows how to track a criminal. So when a group of swindled shareholders hires him to trail their former CEO, Jake expects a quick trip to the Cayman Islands to close another case. Until a devastatingly beautiful woman gets in the way.

Steph Anderson is visiting the Caymans for a rock climbing and dive trip—or so she tells Jake. She’s really trying to find out whether or not her stepfather embezzled money from his company. The last thing Steph needs is the distraction of a sexy, charming man whose kisses drive her wild.

Soon, the pair discover they’re after the same target—and millions in jewels. While Jake can’t be certain Steph isn’t working for her stepfather, and Steph can’t be certain Jake isn’t after the diamonds for himself, they can agree the heat between them is intense, and neither can deny the passion for long.

But the morning after, Steph discovers that she just might have slept with the enemy, and now she’ll have to outwit him to get everything she needs…


REVIEW

The Minute I heard about the  The Sapphire Affair I was immediately  interested  in reading this book.So when I got  the opportunity  to read this  book early I  got to it as soon as I  possibly  could and I was not  disappointed this book was wonderful ! It was an excellent  start to the  Jewel series .

In this  book we follow Steph and Jake  and Oh my gosh  did  I love these two!  from the very first  conversation they I was sold and I needed them to  be together  forever and ever  lol  they had such   wonderful chemistry .The romance  between these two was just  smoking  hot  , sexy  , fun  and flirty and I loved it . Reading about them working together to  locate the  jewels was so interesting, the whole thing  played out like  the beginning  of  a heist  movie in my  head. The best way I could describe this story is that  its  like a picture puzzle and  in  ever chapter we another puzzle  piece but  your still not  absolutely  certain even at the end of this book  exactly  where  each piece goes and I loved that it was like this. I also wanted to  talk about the setting   this  book makes me want to  visit the Cayman Islands so  bad  right  now the pictures that forms in your  head  based of Lauren Blakely  descriptions are just  beautiful.Between the  steamy  hot  romance  , the beautiful setting of  the Cayman Island , the fantastic cast of  characters and  the  plot  that  keeps your  eyes  on the  page  Lauren Blakely has  created a fantastic story with The Sapphire Affair . 

The Sapphire Affair is  a sexy , romantic , fun ,exciting story  that  was such  a pleasure to  read and after reading the end of the  book  I am  very  excited to  read  book 2 The Sapphire Heist. If you love  all these things in your  books I suggest you pick up a copy when it comes out  July  12, 2016. 


RATING

5/5 STARS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott