ARC Book Review - Bound To The Bounty Hunter By Hayson Manning


                                                                       SYNOPSIS
Harlan Franco, Colorado's busiest bounty hunter, and security expert, lives by his rules: be in control, be detached, and never touch the asset. These rules are tested when the asset he's being paid to secretly guard is none other than his rival, sexy, unpredictable, pain in the butt, Sophie Callaghan––a woman determined to stay away from him. If she finds out he’s in her life on an assignment, he'll never get the info he needs. But those lips, those curves, that attitude, he bets he'll have her for one night where she'll play by his rules.

He didn't expect his heart to have an opinion.

Freedom loving private investigator Sophie Callaghan is on a mission. The daughter of a con-artist is not going to be used by a man again. What she doesn't need is hot, broody and controlling Harlan barging into her life and digging into her past. Her brain may say no, but her body craves this bad boy. After a night where both live their darkest desires, Sophie must fight their explosive chemistry because one wrong move could destroy her. She bets he has to stay far, far away.

As the stakes ramp up and secrets explode around them, both are determined to win the bet.

But there can only ever be one winner.
 


REVIEW

Iam  huge  fan of  Hayson Manning so when I heard about  Bound to the Bounty Hunter I was  so excited. The minute  I saw it  pop up on net galley  I requested it immediately , seriously  you  should have seen my face when I found out I got  approved it  is safe to say I was very  happy . I absolutely loved  Bound to The Bounty Hunter ! It was an excellent start to the bound series .

In this book we follow Sophie and Harlan , I love these two together! it is safe to say in the beginning of this  book  they are  not  exactly  friends  but they had such  chemistry  between them .Seeing them go back  and  forth and almost  playing  a cat   and mouse  game with each other  kept  my  eyes glued to the page. Sophie is a strong  character who marches to her own beat  and  Harlan  loves to be in control so watching these two deal with each other was definitely entertaining . I loved the romance  in this  book  Hayson Manning excels  at writing HOT! HOT!  HOT ! romance .Sexy  , fun , emotional  and exhilarating  are the best  words I could use to describe this romance,  seriously some of the scenes between Sophie and Harlan had me wanting to  fan myself . This story  took so many  twists and turns ,when I tell you I could not stop reading it I really meant It , I  finished this book in one day. It  held on to my attention and would not  let go It was such a good story .Between the hot sexy  romance  , the fantastic cast of  characters and the plot that will  keep you  thoroughly entertained Hayson Manning has created another  fantastic story with Bound To The Bounty Hunter .

Bound to the Bounty Hunter was a sexy , fun,  thrilling read with a happily ever after  ending that left  me with  such  a big  grin on my  face .By the  end of this book I felt that   Sophie  and Harlan got  a ending that was perfect for them  but at the  same time  Hayson Manning gave us a hint  about what to expect  next. Can I get  book 2 now ? please ? lol  If you  love all these things in your books I suggest you  get  a copy  of this book when it  comes out  July 18 2016 .

RATING
5/5 STARS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott