Book Review - Jordan Return By Samantha Chase

                                             
                                                                  SYNOPSIS
WILL ONE SUMMER TOGETHER
All Jordan Manning wants is a quiet summer on the Virginia coast with her sons to recover from a near-fatal accident and an abusive relationship. Her plans to find a new direction for her future are turned upside down when she runs into the first man who ever broke her heart...and he's determined to win it back.

BE ENOUGH TO HEAL OLD WOUNDS?
Rob Tyler thought he'd moved on, but when fate drops a second chance with his first love right in his path, his feelings rush back stronger than ever. Rob is determined to give Jordan the future they should have had years ago, but making up for past mistakes isn't easy...









REVIEW

So as you know by now  Iam a  fan of Samantha Chase books!. So  when I Finally  got the chance to read  Jordan return I read it as soon as I possibly could and It was such  a good read !!

In this book   we follow  Rob and Jordan and omg did I  love these two  characters. I really  felt  for  Jordan with the situation she was  previously  in , it  could not  have been  a  easy one. In this books  we got  to  see her and two  little boys  heal  and it was wonderful to  see,  there where multiples times   I wanted to  just  go  in this book  and give her and her kids the biggest  bear hug  of life lol. I loved that she had  such a supportive  family . I love Rob! omg it  he was  amazing!and exactly what  Jordan and her boys needed   he brought such happiness to there lives  .The second chance romance  the Samantha   Chase writes in this books is  just  wonderful!  its  sweet ,  sexy,  romantic and emotional  and exactly what  I wanted from the  romance between  Jordan  and Rob . I was thrilled with were we left  them at the end of this book .

Jordan Return was fantastic It was a sweet   sexy  ,  romantic  emotional , heartwarming  story  that I very much enjoyed!If you  love all these things in your books I suggest  you  pick up  a copy.

RATING 
4.5/5 STARS

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott