ARC Book Review - Sweet Little Lies By Jill Shalvis

                                                                  SYNOPSIS
Choose the one guy you can’t have . . .

As captain of a San Francisco Bay tour boat, Pru can handle rough seas—the hard part is life on dry land. Pru loves her new apartment and her neighbors; problem is, she’s in danger of stumbling into love with Mr. Right for Anybody But Her.

Fall for him—hard . . .

Pub owner Finn O’Riley is six-foot-plus of hard-working hottie who always makes time for his friends. When Pru becomes one of them, she discovers how amazing it feels to be on the receiving end of that deep green gaze. But when a freak accident involving darts (don’t ask) leads to shirtless first aid, things rush way past the friend zone. Fast.

And then tell him the truth.

Pru only wants Finn to be happy; it’s what she wishes for at the historic fountain that’s supposed to grant her heart’s desire. But wanting him for herself is a different story—because Pru’s been keeping a secret that could change everything. . 


REVIEW

Sweet Little Lies By Jill Shalvis Is the  first  book  in  her  new Heartbreaker Bay Series . When I first  heard  about this book  I was so excited  I added it to  my  To Be Read pile and everything  ,So when I got the chance to read  it early  I was so  happy  and I read It as soon as I possibly  could. I was not  disappointed  Sweet  Little Lies was Fantastic  I loved this book .

In this book we mainly  follow  Pru and Finn .I loved these two  together from the very  first  time I read a scene with the two of them together  I  wanted them to be together ,get  married have ,adorable babies  etc  lol . Pru was a fantastic heroine, to see  how  much of  kind  giving person she is  it really was heartwarming but  at the same time I found her relatable .I feel like if Pru was an actually  person we would be friends. Finn  was  just as wonderful  and  ridiculously  attractive trust  me  if your looking for a new book boyfriend  your  going to find  one with  Finn. I loved the romance between these two  I loved ever sweet  , sexy , swoon worthy  and emotional  moment  between Pru and Finn. I had the biggest  smile on my  face  from reading were we leave them at then end of this book , I felt it ended in a away that was absolutely perfect for these two  characters .I loved the setting , I wish I could visit the place this book  is set just from the pictures that forms in your  head  and then with the historical fountain  It made me  want to  book my  ticket and visit this place lol. With the beautiful  setting , the wonderful cast of  characters ,the sweet sexy romance and  a very very cute dog  Jill Shalvis has created  a fantastic story with  Sweet Little Lies .In fact this book is one the  best contemporary romances I have read this year I loved it  so so much .

Sweet Little Lies was a romantic  , sweet  , sexy , heartwarming , emotional  , funny  story  with a ending that gave me those Happily  Ever After Feels that  romance readers crave. I am very excited to see what   happens  next  the  Heartbreakers  Bay series, to  be honest  I am excited for whatever  Jill Shalvis writes this author's books are just wonderful . If you love all these things in your books I suggest  you pick up a copy when it comes out June  28, 2016.

RATING

5/5 STARS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott