ARC Book Review - It's In His Smile By Shelly Alexander

                                                                      SYNOPSIS
Miranda Cruz isn’t just the best darned waitress in town anymore; she’s Red River’s newest innkeeper. But first, she has to find the contractor who’s disappeared with her life savings so she can start renovations. Not so easy for a woman who never depends on anyone, especially a man. And when a gorgeous old flame shows up, the fire between them is reignited and threatens to send her dreams up in smoke.

Acclaimed environmental architect Talmadge Oaks returns home to Red River on family business. He plans to get in and get out quickly because a professional catastrophe is waiting back in Washington. When an unforeseen snag keeps him in Red River longer than expected, he finds himself entangled in the renovations of his late grandmother’s Victorian inn. Handy with a hammer, he offers to help the beautiful new owner, but his motives aren’t completely selfless. Will his secret demolish everything they are building? Or can their undeniable passion keep them together?




 REVIEW

I Want to  start of this review by saying I loved  It's in His Smile  !! .It was  so good  it  gave me everything I was expecting from this story and a lot  more !!!

In  this book we follow  Miranda and Talmadge  I loved these two  characters  just   seeing them  go  back  an forth arguing or talking really just having  any type of interaction honestly  was  just  so  much fun!. I loved the romantic relationship  between them  every  sweet , sexy , funny and emotional  moment  between them was just wonderful.  I think Shelly Alexander  did a fantastic job writing this romance and I was so  thrilled  with how it ended  I  felt  like that  got  and ending that was absolutely perfect for  them I  had a huge grin on my  face the whole time while reading it  lol . By now if you  have been  following my  blog  for a while you  know that  Iam a huge fan a small town romance!! so  the fact that this book  is  a small town romance   made me love it  even more ! between the setting  and  people in this  town  It made me really  want to  visit Red Rivers. With the swoon worthy sexy  romance  ,  the  beautiful  setting  , the wonderful cast of  characters  and  as an added  bonus a very cute little dog. Shelly Alexander creates a wonderful story  with  Its in his smile. 

Its In his smile is a  sweet , sexy, romantic,  funny   ,emotional ,  heartwarming  read that ends with a Happily ever after  ending that  romance reading  like myself  crave.  . I look forward to seeing what Shelly  Alexander writes next .If you love all these things in yours books I  suggest you pick up  a copy when it comes out  June 14 2016.


RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott