ARC BOOK REVIEW- Billionaire Undaunted By J.S.Scott


                                                                         SYNOPSIS
My name is Ellie Winters, and I’m one of those unfortunate women you hear about on the news—but you never think my fate will ever happen to you. Not that I blame you for believing that. Honestly, I thought the same thing, until I became a statistic, a missing person who was assumed dead. Wrong place, wrong time. 
Except…I’m not dead. Not yet. I was kidnapped, shackled, beaten, and deprived of the basic necessities, and pretty much left to find a slow, painful demise. I’m hanging on, but just barely. I’m not even sure what I’m waiting for since there’s no hope for me, nobody waiting for me. I had finally given up, resigned myself to my inevitable death…when the one man who could make me want to live again finds me more dead than alive. After so many months in captivity, I’m lost, hopelessly damaged. Is it even possible for me to come out of the darkness and into the light again? 
Zane Colter challenges me to live again, laugh again, live my life again. But I’m not sure if I’ll ever be the same woman I was before I was held captive by a madman. Yet, he doesn’t give up, and I couldn’t ignore the white-hot passion that sizzled between the two of us. 
He’s everything I’ve ever wanted, everything I’ve always needed.
Tender--but stubborn. 
Logical--but understanding. 
Sweet--but hot, demanding and possessive. 
As we fall into each other, both hungry for a passion we’ve never known, I wonder if I can be what Zane needs when I’m struggling to find myself again. 
And when I’m finally healed, I’ll have a choice to make: Do I try to hang onto him forever, or will letting go be my only option?... 



REVIEW


Every since  reading the  Billionaire Unbound in November of last  year and I found  out  about  Ellie  I was  so  worried  about  her sometimes I had to remind  my self  this  is  fictional  characters lol . So When I realized that  in the  next  book  the Billionaire Undaunted that Ellie was the main female lead  thrilled.  I was counting down the days until  it was out and  then I was lucky  enough to get  a copy of the ARC . I read it as soon as I got the chance to, I finished this book  in one day I could not  stop reading.  I  will say this again and again and again  in every post  I  do  about  J.S.Scott  books  these books  continue to get better and better as they  come  out. This  book  gave me everything  i have come to  love and expect from  a J.SS.cott  book and  much more .I loved the Billionaire Undaunted .

In this  book we follow  Ellie and  Zane   and omg  did  I  loves these together . I  loved  seeing them fall  in love   every  sweet , funny , sexy , swoon worthy moment between these  was  just  wonderful to  read . I loved that we say Ellie and Zane open up to each other it was beautiful to see .As usually  J.S.Scott  always finds  a way to  incorporate  more heavier issue  in her book  ,in this book   we see  Ellie   dealing with the after math  of  being physical , mentally  and emotional  abuse by  her kidnapper.   I felt that J.S.Scott dealt with it  in  a way that was  both  realistic  and inspiring . Ellie  shows us that  it  is possible to  live  life again even after such  a  traumatic  experience  she is  such a strong  character,  I love that she does not  let  this  define  her , I  love that  she is determined to  get  her life  back  to the way  she wants  it . Zane, Zane , Zane , I love this man  Iam so happy with the way  he  steeped in as Ellie  protector, the way  he was determined to  find  her,  the way  he is determine to help in any way  he can  he is just amazing, He is  such and interesting  male lead( and  he is very very  attractive and he is also a scientist  I just  want  to  add that  in as well lmao) Iam so happy that we got  to  know him this  book . The Romance between  Ellie and Zane  was perfect  you would think that  it  would  be difficult to  write  a romance  between these two  because of  what   Ellie  has  been through but the way J.S.Scott wrote it  was  perfect for there story  nothing felt rushed  .Between the  heartwarming , steaming hot romance , the wonderful cast of  characters   and beautiful settings   J.S.Scott has created another fantastic story  with the Billionaire  Undaunted .


The  Billionaire  Undaunted   was   just  Amazing it was sweet , sexy , romantic  heartwarming , emotional and  ended with that  happily  every after ending that  romance readers such  as myself  will absolutely  love . If you love all these things in your books I suggest  you pick up  a copy  when it comes out  June  7 , 2016 .    

(BUYING LINKS ARE BELOW )



RATING 
5/5 STARS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott