ARC Book Review - Only For A Night By Naima Simone

                                                                      SYNOPSIS
Rion Ward fought hard to be free of the Irish mob life. Now, as the co-owner of Boston’s hottest aphrodisiac club, he’s traded crime for the ultimate sexual fantasy. But when the “good girl” from his past walks through Lick’s doors, he discovers that his unconsummated hunger for her never abated.

Widowed for two years from a man who felt that anything besides the missionary position was dirty, Harper Shaw is ready to move on. The first step to feeling alive again is sex. Hot, dirty, black-out-from-orgasm sex. And who better to provide it than the brooding, sexy, tatted bad boy-turned-man she’s known for years?

Rion, however, has one stipulation: He’ll be hers only for one night. One night to explore her every fantasy. One night to push her limits. One night to introduce her to a passion that makes both doubt if it will be enough…
 






REVIEW

From the minute I saw the cover of Only For A Night  I didn't even know  what  it was   about,  but I knew two things  . The Cover Made me want to  read this book   as soon as I possibly could get  my hands on it  and Its  Naima Simone  book  so I know  it was going to  be fantastic  so  it  comes  as  no shock that I absolutely  loved  Only  For A Night !.

In this book we follow  Rion and  Harper and I loved these two  together!!!. Its so much fun following  characters  who have  past   in books  because you  have all this back story  that you  are just dying to  find out . I read the blurb and I thought to  my self  why  is she  the Good Girl  from his past  I need to  know  !! lol .Naima  really  did create   very interesting  character with  Rion and Harper they  have both been through  hard times in there lives, honestly  when  you  find  more about them  I found my self  wanted  to  give both  of them the biggest  hugs  ever, seeing them reconnect made me so happy  . Now lets  talk about  the The Club it self  Lick  ,just reading the description of this club , what  was going on in this club  , what  Rion and Harper  were  doing  in this club  lol  made me think  you  this book  should  come  with a  warning that  says  This book is really  hot  we are not  joking  please  stay  near to  a fan for  your own health lol  this book was flaming hot !.

Only For A Night is  a Fantastic start  to  The  Lick Series.  It  was  Sexy  , Smoking Hot and at the same time gave Rion and Harper a ending  that  was absolutely  perfect  for there story . I cant  wait to see  what   happens  in the next book in The Lick  Series is it too early  to ask for it  now  ? lol . If you love all these things in you  books I suggest  you  get  your  copy  when this book comes out  on  May 30, 2016

RATING
5/5 STARS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott