ARC BOOK REVIEW- Going My Way By Samantha Chase






REVIEW

I Love Samantha Chase Books  so  as  usually  when I got  my  chance to read this book   I  did not hesitate  I loved!  Going My Way ? By Samantha Chase

Going  My way  is  A sapphire  falls Kindle  worlds  novel which  means it  takes place  in the Sapphire Falls worlds. In this book  we  follow Chloe  and Dylan . Chloe at the beginning of this story  is  not  having this  best  day  right  now , she has  just  left  her ex boyfriend  and she  has packed up  to  move across  country   but  her car  breaks down  and Dylan  who  happens to  be an amazing mechanic who owns an auto care business  & lives in sapphire falls just  happens to  be driving that  way  and saw her in the rain with  her  car .This is were the story  really  pics  up lol  he  carries  her back to Sapphire falls  and over the  process of  fixing the car they fall in love and that  was  a beautiful to  see . I love the way  that Samantha Chase  writes her romance its  sweet  , swoon worthy , romantic  and very sexy  and this is  exactly  how I would  describe the romance between  Chloe and Dylan I was absolutely thrilled with were we left them at the end of this book .I love the whole  small town setting of Sapphire falls .Its just wonderful ! I would love to visit (seriously I would lol) Between the Sweet fluffy  romance  , the fantastic  cast of character  and the beautiful setting of Sapphire Falls .Samantha chase  created  a fantastic story.


Going My way is fantastic novella  its Romantic , Sweet, Funny  Story and it was just  a pleasure to read  . If  Samantha wants to  write  more about  Chloe and Dylan you know  there Wedding , birth of  first child , 20th  Wedding Anniversary  I would totally be behind this lol .If you love all these things in  your books I suggest  you  get  a copy  when it  comes out  May  19 ,2016


RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott