TOP 5 REASON WHY YOU SHOULD READ FELONY EVER AFTER

So If You all  dont know by now  I love  Felony  Ever After . Its one of the  best collaboration I have ever  read !!So  I  thought to  my  self  I  should  really  make a top  5   post about why  you  should read Felony Ever After  One Fantastic story  that  was  created  by  13wonderful authors ( Debra Anastasia  ,Belle Aurora , Nina Bocci , JM Darhower, Helena Hunting, Vi Keeland, SM Lumetta, Liv Morris , Leisa Rayven, K A Robinson , Katherine Stevens, Tijan, Penelope Ward).

 


 CHARACTERS

 Felony  Every  after  had such   an  interesting  cast of characters .I loved all how all the characters  in this  book added something  different to this story  . Weather It was Verity outspoken nature  ,Hudson tattoos or  Mister  lay  ... well mister lay  just  being  mister lay lol   they  all  helped make Felony every  after the  the  fantastic story that it is.


THE MYSTERY ( THE BOX)



 Omg   there  is so much  mystery in  this book .It can be said that  Hudson did have a  mysterious   nature to him.  However the  main  mystery is  Whats in  the box !!!  and trust  me you will not  guess what it is  . I was right  behind  verity  when it came to the what in the box  mystery  because  it was  driving me crazy ! I needed to know lol !!!

HUMOR

This book is a romantic  comedy and It very much did delivered when it came to the humor  .This book  mad me  laugh so hard I almost started to cry at  some points .



ROMANCE

The romance  in the  book was  perfect !! I loved  Hudson and  Verity  there were perfect for  each other . Every  sexy , steamy and swoon worthy moment between these  too made me  root  for them  even harder . I  even made  power puff  version of  them with there  my shipping  name for them. The romantic relationship between Hudson  and Verity in this book gave me everything I wanted and more from a romance .

        




TWEETS

 I really  loved the tweets in felony  ever after .I looked forward to  every  single one of  them at the end of the chapters . There was also  text  messages  included in the book and there was even  a website I really  did  love that these details were added to the book.






Thats  My Top 5 Reason you  all should get  Felony Ever  After .( When you Click  the words Felony Ever After it will  take  you directly to  the where you can get it on Amazon ) You  Should all go get this book !!






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott