Interview With Carmen Falcone

Iam Very Thrilled to be Sharing this Interview with Carmen  Author  books such as  A Weekend of Misbehaving and The Naked Truth Trilogy  and many more.Her most  recent  release is Brazilian Revenge book 1 in the Brazilians series .



Carmen Falcone




Author Bio

I learned at an early age that fantasizing about fictional characters and places beat doing math homework any day. In high school, I began sharing my tales with my classmates, who started asking me for more. I’d always dreamed of becoming a published writer, although life and its surprises often got in the way.
Traveling, learning languages, and discovering new cultures have always been passions of mine. I’ve been blessed to visit beautiful places in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand, and I met amazing people along the way.
I achieved a B.A. in Tourism in my hometown in Brazil and was soon invited to work in the USA, which is where I met my sexy, broody Swiss husband. A Brazilian and a Swiss met and fell in love in Texas. No wonder I’m a romance novelist!
When I’m not writing, I enjoy reading, spending time with family and friends, taking our three high-energy pugs to the park, and skydiving—well, not really, but I wanted to sound cool.

Books By Carmen Falcone





Interview

  1. Can you take  us through what your  daily writing process looks like ?That's a good question. It really depends. If I'm on deadline, I will stick to whatever word count I set to myself.  Writing is the most fun part for me. Then there's editing, promo, and the business aspect of it. I always try to spend more time writing than anything else, although Facebook doesn't make it easy. Lol. I usually write in the mornings, and sometimes in the evenings too depending on my husband's schedule. 
  2. Describe Brazilian Revenge in 5 words ?Sexy, suspenseful, addictive, romantic, edgy. 
  3. What can you tell us  about what are working on next book wise ?I'm Working on Brazilian Capture  and Brazilian Surrender Books 2 and 3 in the Brazilians series! Stay tuned.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
Character Question

  1. 10 Randoms facts about  Leonardo and Satyanna   
Satyannna 
  1. She Loves learning martial arts
  2. Her gorgeous red hair is natural
  3. Meryl Streep is her favorite actress
  4. She loves traveling
  5. She's not  much into social media
Leonardo

  1. He is brutally honest
  2. Soccer is his favorite sport to play and watch
  3. He's dominant in bed !
  4. His suits are all tailor -made
  5. He's great with  kids

Get To know Carmen

  1. Favorite Season ?- Spring :) 
  2. Top 5 favorite  book boyfriends? - Hhhmmm... I'm a good Catholic girl. So I never date more than one book boyfriend at a time. LOL J/k! The more the merrier. I love Marlix from Terrain, Lord Sheene from Untouched, Lucas Vieira from Not For Sale; and a couple others I'll keep to myself. :D 
  3. If you  could travel to one time period what would it be ?  The twenties!
  4. What are your reading right now  ? I'm reading Die Again Tomorrow by Kira Peikoff.
  5. If you  could invite   5   people  living   , dead  or fictional  to dinner who would they  be ? My father (dead), my brother (dead) would be awesome. Then maybe for a different kind of dinner date, Marilyn Monroe and Cole Porter.
  6. Anything else you like to  add  ? Thanks so much for having me :) 





Comments

  1. Great interview ladies. JoJo some great questions and Carmen loved learning some new things about you. Can't wait for the next book on the Brazilian Series. if it's anything like the first we're in for a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cole Porter! No wonder I love Carmen! Really fun interview! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Carmen!! And all oh her books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview! So nice to get to know you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott