Book Review -Curve Drill By Christa Wick


                                                          SYNOPSIS
Hard, Hot and Sweet — Heroes out of Uniform are all that and more 

Former Spec Ops soldier goes home to L.A. and fills in for a buddy as a fitness instructor. 

Plus-size beauty won't give him the time of day, let alone her phone number. 

Something -- something -- something. 

Mind blowing sex and all the feels. 

Yeah, you know the drill. 

Now line up and assume the position! 



REVIEW

Iam a big  fan of  books  by  Christa  Wick In fact one the very  First books I have reviewed  on  this blog was the Curve Contract  by her and   loved it .So I was thrilled to read the Curve Drill and trust  me it  did not disappoint this book was wonderful.

In this book we follow  Teague  Allen  The Fitness Instructor and Charlie Nyquist  the plus size  beauty of this story . I  love Charlie ! omg I wanna  be  friends with  Charlie I loved her  character in this   book ,and Teague omg  teague I loved How he just  went after what  he wanted  which was  charlie lol . I enjoyed   every  minute of the  romance  between these two,  every  Sexy  Sweet Swoon worthy moment  between these two . Just  from the first  conversation they had I was like okay   you  two go  get  married  go have all the adorable babies go  live happily  ever after thank you  very  much lol. This was  not a long  book but  I found  that the romance  the and the  drama  was  wonderfully paced nothing  felt  rushed. 

Curve Drill By Christa Wick  was a fantastic read  It gave me everything I have grown to  expect  from  a Christa Wick  book and so much more. It was romantic , sexy ( very  very sexy this book was steaming hot!),sweet , emotional , heartwarming  story .If  you love all these things in your book I suggest you pick up a copy  


RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott