ARC BOOK REVIEW - FLY By Molly McLain

SYNOPSIS
Meet Colton Wade, FMX rider...

I’m just a small town guy who caught a lucky break. Now I’m living the dream, on the brink of high-flying super-stardom. But something’s missing.

That something is Taylor.

She’s my best friend. The one who makes me want to push harder and higher. The one I fall back on when shit gets tough. The one I’d give it all up for.

I’d do anything to protect her. To make her dreams come true too.

But a single night changes everything.

And now the one she needs protection from...is me




REVIEW

Fly By Molly McLain is the first book in the Velocity series . I love this book !It held on to me and did not  let  go.

This story  mainly revolved  around   Colton and  Taylor  and boy did they take me on ride.This  best friends to lover  type romance took me on a roller coaster of emotions. You c an obviously see that  these two care about each other   very much  but there are so  many issues  and inner turmoil going on.  I just wanted them to be  together forever  and ever  lol .  You also  got  to meet many other   character some of who you will love  others you will want  to set on fire lol. But between the romance  , drama , characters and setting  Molly Mclain has woven an wonderful story.

Fly  was an amazing  start to this   series and after the ending of this book ( stares at  Molly  Mclain with puppy dog eyes ) You will be just like me  patiently waiting for book 2  in the series  to come out lol . Fly  was  Sexy ,Emotional and just  whole  lot of  fun to read !. If you  love your books with  all these things I suggest you pick up  a copy  on March 14,2016


RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott